It’s time to start thinking about signing up for more winter and spring art classes! Creative Encounters Artists’ Studio just sent us a heads up that registration is open for winter/spring courses. Check out their offerings and sign up soon, spots fill quickly.Creative Encounters Artists’ Studio 1570 Route 30 Cornwall, VT 05753 (802) 462-3131 email@example.com
- Making Multiples is an introduction to the basics of printmaking. Students will learn how to create multiple copies of their artwork through the techniques monotypes and relief prints.
- Colored Pencil Workshop for Teens is time for teen artists to broaden their 2D art experiences in a relaxing, small group setting after school. Teens will discover some simple techniques that will give them the ability to turn their ordinary colored pencil drawings into incredible works of art. (materials list will be provided prior to the first class)
Spring Specials: Puppet Power! will be the focus of this year’s two sessions. Each session will provide the children with an opportunity to create a unique character and explore the power of puppets for their own self-expression.
Sign up for one or two 3 week sessions of these fun workshops.
- Hand puppets puppets manipulated by little hands…what fun!
- Marionettes strings provide the movement for each creative character.
Remember to sign up early…classes do fill up fast!!!
- Class sizes are limited but may be cancelled due to low enrollment
- Private or semi-private lessons are available by appointment
- Partial scholarships and payment plans considered upon request
- Bus transportation possible from Cornwall School, MUMS, and MUHS