Summer is flying by! Luckily, there’s still time for kids to squeeze in extra camps. Middlebury College coaches will be hosting the following athletic camps:
- Youth Hockey: Mites/Squirts & Pee-Wees/Bantams. Co-ed Aug 12-16.
- College Hockey: for “The College-bound and Varsity Player” (Ages 15–19). Men Aug 14-16. Women Aug 11-13.
- Football: Students entering 11th or 12th grade in the Fall. Sunday, July 21 and Friday, July 26. Sign up online here.
- Field Hockey: “Panther Blue Chip Camp is designed for the serious field player or goalkeeper who plays on her school’s varsity team and has aspirations to play at the Collegiate level.” Aug 4-6
- CATZ Conditioning “CATZ is fitness training with a leadership component, for anyone going into 8th grade and above” Session 1: July 29-Aug 1, Session 2: Aug 5-8th, Session 3: Aug 10-11