Two last-minute updates for this weekend:
- Cinderella! The Middlebury High School fall musical opens tonight at 7:00 p.m.. Additional performances Saturday at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Family friendly fun! Adults $8, students/seniors $6. Ticket reservations: 802-382-1192
The Mary Hogan School Read-a-thon is in full swing and supported by several wonderful sponsors and partners. Our team of local businesses and organizations make the Read-a-thon possible.
Today’s “partner shout out” is to our friends at The Vermont Book Shop! Located at 38 Main Street, the VBS is known for its local flavor and passion for helping customers find the books they want and need. Their user-friendly website states, “We are always happy to do some legwork in order to satisfy our customers,” and you can call them (802-388-2061) or e-mail them (firstname.lastname@example.org) in addition to just walking into the store.
Tomorrow, Saturday, November 16, The Vermont Book Shop is donating a generous 10% of its sales to the Mary Hogan School Read-a-thon.
What can YOU do to help? Here are some ideas!
- Go to The Vermont Book Shop on Saturday and shop for the cause!
- Not sure what to buy? Gift cards make wonderful presents in themselves, or you can save them to buy specific items as gifts later.
- “Like” The Vermont Book Shop on Facebook and share their posts with your network! Be sure to include your own message about how Mary Hogan School will receive 10% of Saturday’s sales.
- Tell your friends and family about this great opportunity to support Mary Hogan School as well as a local independent book store.
- Take your children to The Vermont Book Shop on Saturday and let them help choose books they like, either for themselves or as holiday or appreciation gifts for family, friends, coaches, and teachers.
- Take advantage of The Vermont Book Shop’s recommendations for kids by age group, including teens. Click here for their Kids’ Indie Next List.
We hope to see the shop bustling tomorrow! Thank you for supporting Mary Hogan School in this special way. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m..